Recombinant Protein Expression
- Generation of transient or stable mammalian cell lines for recombinant protein expression.
- Adaptation of cell lines to protein free medium.
- Adaptation of cell lines to growth in suspension.
- Scale up in roller bottles or stirred tanks or wavebag bioreactors.
- Development and storage of Working and Master Cell Banks.
- Product harvest to include tangential cross flow concentration
- Purification of tagged proteins using immobilised metal ion chromatography
- Quantification and purity assessment using SDS/PAGE and Western Blot analysis